Saturday, May 11, 2019

Room for 7: utilities

NATHAN: Listen up everyone, I have a copy of everything due for this month for each one of you. It will show an equal, consolidated amount we all have to contribute to pay for the bills: Internet, water, gas, electricity, landscaping, trash, and pool maintenance.

(Hands out copies)

JACOB: $42.71. That's all? Cash all right?

NATHAN: I take cash, credit, PayPal, money order, and personal check. Though if the personal check gets rejected you will have to pay the fines associated with it.

EDDIE: Oh man, I only have Bitcoin.

NATHAN: I will look into cryptocurrencies if such method is preferred by you Eduardo.

SANDRA: I think he's kidding Nate.

EDDIE: Please call me "Eddie." Eduardo sounds so formal. It also sounds like when my dad was about to whoop me with the belt. Eduardo!

NATHAN: Ok, Eddie. Give me the money but no later than tomorrow please. I will give you a receipt.

DYLAN: Will it be a paper receipt or electronic?

(Everyone laughs)

NATHAN: Both actually. I have your e-mail addresses in file if you request going paperless.

KATIE: I want to go paperless!

NATHAN: Consider it done.

CARMEN: Not me. I want paper. If you look at my email banner on my phone you'll see over a thousand unread emails.

NATHAN: One thousand? I can't close my phone until I have checked every single one.

JACOB: You read all your e-mails? You are one weird dude. All I do is delete, delete, delete. If I get one from you man, I would probably delete it.

DYLAN: You know what I want to delete? My grades.

SANDRA: I want to delete myself from this centure for I belong in a different era.

EDDIE: Ok Miss Miniver Cheevy...I want to delete what i just heard.

NATHAN: Edwin Arlington Robinson. Very good refrence Edua--Eddie. Can I please have my money?

No comments:

Post a Comment