It was raining over the green city of Mount Vernon, Texas. The pandemic was transitioning from a headache to a migraine. Cafes, theaters, museums and the library were closed. Nothing to do. I looked out the window and decided to go on a walk. Within minutes I found a railroad track. I stood between the tracks and took this beautiful picture. As I stared at the beauty of nature and the parallel beams of steel disappear as they touched the sky, I had forgotten why I was bored in the first place.
A personal, lightly edited and original collection of poems, prose, opinions, pictures and works of art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We keep our house clean and spotless The floor swept and mopped to a shine The kitchen free of stains and food waste Our bathroom with the w...
-
Snickers has announce the one million candy car giveaway if the federal government changes the date of Halloween to the last Saturday o...
-
I like Twitter. In my opinion, it is one of the best social media platforms out there. I have tried Myspace and Facebook and none come close...

No comments:
Post a Comment