Saturday, July 20, 2019

Room for 7: perfect steak

JACOB: What are you eating man?

DYLAN: (Sitting in couch, watching t.v.) Steak.

JACOB: There's some steak sauce in the kitchen. Want some?

DYLAN: Don't need it.

JACOB: I always use steak sauce on my steak.

DYLAN: I know. I always use steak sauce when you cook steak too.

JACOB: What's that supposed to mean?

DYLAN: You always overcook it. I like my steak medium, buttery and perfectly seasoned. 

JACOB: Wow! you just insulted my cooking skills, man.

DYLAN: You're a good cook. I really like your baby back ribs and fried chicken. You suck at steak though.

JACOB: Can I try a bite of your royal steak your majesty?

DYLAN: Sure.

JACOB:(takes bite)Damn. It's really good. I didn't realize steak sauce is an insult to steak. How'd you cook it?

DYLAN: I found a video on YouTube. Chef Ramsay taught me how to cook the perfect steak. I'll send you the link. So next time you cook steak, I better see the bottle of steak sauce in the trash.

JACOB: Can I have some more?

DYLAN: Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment