Sunday, July 7, 2019

Room for 7: drive thru

CASHIER: Hi welcome to Mike's my name is Candace can I take your order?

EDDIE: Hi Candace. Yes, I will have a cheeseburger with fries, extra pickles and a Sprite. Please.

CANDACE: Would you like a small, medium or large Sprite?

EDDIE: Go big or go home.

CANDACE: What?

EDDIE: Sorry. Large please.

CANDACE: Anything else?

EDDIE: Yes, my friend would like a burger, no dressing, no onions, and a large diet Coke. Please.

CARMEN: Burger means no cheese! And make sure the lettuce doesn't have brown spots, the tomatoes are fresh sliced and my fries are freshly cooked! I don't want fries left under the heat lamp! I can tell the difference between those and fresh cooked ones as soon as I eat the first one when I get home!

CANDACE: Will that be all?

EDDIE: Yes. That will be all. Thank you for your patience. Jeez Carmen, do you have to do this every time we get a burger? And I though I was the annoying one.

CARMEN: I don't care. I pay for my food and I expect to get what I pay for.

EDDIE: This is not a gourmet burger joint. This combo is only $7.99 plus tax. I bet they're laughing their ass off in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment