Thursday, April 18, 2019

Room for 7: coffee and bacon

JACOB: Is that bacon I smell?

CARMEN: Yes, I'm making breakfast. Did you smell the bacon from your room?

JACOB: I sure did. If there is anything that'll wake me up is the smell of sizzling bacon.

CARMEN: Did you even smell the pot of coffee?

JACOB: I don't like coffee. I tried it and it was nasty. I even tried it with sugar and cream and nothing. There are three kinds of people in this world: those who like coffee, those who like bacon and those who like both...just like you.

CARMEN: That's the dumbest think I've ever heard
.

SAMANTHA: (walks into the kitchen) Yes, coffee. Thank you so much for making coffee.

JACOB: WOuld you like some bacon?

SAMANTHA: No, you already know I'm a vegetarian.

DYLAN: (walks into the kitchen) Yum, bacon. Has everyone had some?

CARMEN: Dont eat all of it big guy. Would you like some coffee.

DYLAN: Nope, all I need is bacon.

KATIE: (Runs past kitchen and grabs bacon) Bye, Bye, Bye, I'm late, I'm late. 

JACOB: I guess she likes bacon. And since she works at a coffee shop, then she likes both.

EDDIE: (walks into kitchen) The bacon smells delicious. Is there any o.j.

NATHAN: Good moring everyone.

CARMEN: Good morning Nathan. Would you like some coffee or bacon?

NATHAN: No thanks. I'll just make myself some oatmeal and some green tea with honey.

CARMEN: There! He doesn't like either one.

JACOB: Wait, he's a nerd so he's is automatically disqualified.

No comments:

Post a Comment