Sunday, April 14, 2019

Room for 7: the bathroom

SAMANTHA: (knocks on bathroom) Hurry up! You've been there for an hour!

DYLAN: Chill you crazy lady! I'm almost done. (flushes toilet, opens door) There! Just so you know, my body likes to eliminate solid waste in the morning.

SAMANTHA: What the hell die in there? Gross! We eat the same things. How can men make the bathroom stink like a sewer treatment plant?

DYLAN: I'ts a guy thing, get used to it.

SAMANTHA: Really, an iPad? So magazines and newspapers are not good enough for you.

DYLAN: I don't read when I'm in the toilet, I play Candy Crush. Helps me relax.

SAMANTHA: My nose is starting to sting. I'm going to pass out if I go in there.

DYLAN: You can either wait until the smell dissapears or go in and get ready for work. Wow, look at the time, you're gonna be late.

SAMANTHA: Fine! I hate you for this. I hope you get constipated with your lunch. (slams door)

NATHAN: Does she know we have two other bathrooms?

No comments:

Post a Comment