Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Twitter and I

I like Twitter. In my opinion, it is one of the best social media platforms out there. I have tried Myspace and Facebook and none come close to Twitter. I deleted my Facebook because it was annoying to use, my family was so dramatic in it and I don't like the look and design of it. Twitter is simple, to the point and don't have to read a paragraph or more of crap. 280 characters of crap is all right with me. My account is real ( @silvadaniel86 ). I don't operate obscure, parodical or join accounts. Whenever I comment, I try to be as honest as possible because I don't want to be the one who likes to bark like a wolf but its a Chihuahua in reality. I also like to check my grammar since I want to be heard and not deciphered. When I tweet, I tend to speak my mind and share information with all my followers and those fortunate enough to get a glimpse of my Tweets indirectly. Sure, I like to promote my blog and my book published with Amazon, but who doesn't. Isn't sharing ideas, personal accomplishments and anything about myself the purpose of Twitter and other social media channels?  I feel having an account is to have a purpose. I never feel like I am wasting my time because it is a manner of relaxation, distribution of information and source of entertainment and information. Though when information is derived from Twitter, I have to check my sources. I've had the account for seven years and I know there will be many more. When you visit my Twitter page, you will see me and whatever I have in mind.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I joined Twitter about 6 weeks ago and am really enjoying it. Unlike Instagram, you can actually put your thoughts down and it's not all about the images, although they do help. The Twitter communities I've stumbled upon all seem really supportive as well.

    ReplyDelete